Pages

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Random thoughts

Finals suck, badly.  I don't understand why we need to take a test to show that we learned all this stuff during the semester when we take test to show we have learned it periodically.

She is great. I'm thinking about giving up. I don't like to give up, but really...is it worth it? She'll be the one I regret never having a chance with.

I'm ready for NY.  I know I'll be working most of the time, but I need the time away from this place. The time to clear my head, meet new people who have some common interest, and a chance to go to the city where I feel I belong are much needed.  Maybe the trip will help my mind with random thought #2.

Finals still suck.  They need to be over. Oh well, one more day. 

I really need a scotch, neat. It's simple and it shows that I'm a man who knows what he want.

I hope next week has more sunshine. I want to go running outside, maybe walk around in it a bit.

Back to studying. I've wasted enough time on here.

No comments:

Post a Comment